Monday, September 29, 2008

Vancouver Airport's Tantalizing Trifecta


After a long stretch of travel, the body wears out, the skin dries up, and I need to be replenished. I recently checked in to the elegant Fairmont Hotel at the Vancouver airport. My connections made it impossible for me to make it to my final destination within the same day. But something pleasant was on my agenda.

The spa at this unusual airport hotel makes a delay or an unexpected flight change almost a blessing in disguise. Spend the night or spend a few hours rejuvenating yourself!

I took advantage of a special spa package that helps weary travelers recover from jet lag. Treat yourself to a foot and leg massage designed to get the post flight circulation going. Move on to a total body massage and round out the tantalizing trifecta with a sweet smelling facial.

You’ll leave the Absolute Spa feeling a dreamy sense of calm and relaxation.

No comments: